Lady named Nana Adowa poisoned by her friends a few days after getting a visa to travel abroad.

A young Ghanaian lady died in the hospital after being admitted with suspected food poisoning.

On Sunday, January 2, 2022, the lady who was supposed to move to the United Kingdom wound up in the hospital.

In what was meant to be her final days in Ghana, she was allegedly poisoned by her friends.

The lady, who lives in Tantra, Accra, was brought to the hospital’s intensive care unit, but she died as a result of the severity of her poisoning.

A video compilation of the lady is making rounds on social media apps TikTok and Instagram. watch below:

x