A young Ghanaian lady died in the hospital after being admitted with suspected food poisoning.
On Sunday, January 2, 2022, the lady who was supposed to move to the United Kingdom wound up in the hospital.
In what was meant to be her final days in Ghana, she was allegedly poisoned by her friends.
The lady, who lives in Tantra, Accra, was brought to the hospital’s intensive care unit, but she died as a result of the severity of her poisoning.
A video compilation of the lady is making rounds on social media apps TikTok and Instagram. watch below:
Eugene Nyarko is an entertainment and showbiz pundit, writer and freelance blogger. He is passionate about what he does and has help increase the value of entertainment contents online. Eugene is also a Java programmer, you can contact him via Email- [email protected]