So sad!! Young man poisoned by Mother’s Best friend After getting a chance to travel to America (video)

The world is a wicked place, a young man has been poisoned by his mother’s best friend after he got the chance to live in America.

Reports say the Guy won American Lottery and was headed to the USA when he died in the plane.

The reports suggest he was given a meal by his mom’s best friend but the food was said to have been poisoned.

The mother of the deceased was so sad and could not help her tears as the body of the young man was returned to her.

Watch the video below.


Adinkrah Cyril

Adinkrah Cyril is an established web designer, computer instructor, and content creator. He creates blog content for as well as it's associate strings of websites. As a content creator, Adinkrah is good at his work and his engaging contents have earned him a nomination as one of the best bloggers in the country. Contact Adinkrah Via Email [email protected]   You can also contact anyone associated with bestshowbiz,  through the website's contact page located on the header of the website.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

We use ads to fund server cost, Please consider removing ad blockers to view site content