As bestshowbiz.com confirms, afro-pop singer, Wendy Shay has been dropped as Youth Employment Agency (YEA) ambassador.
The YEA has released the official ambassadors for the project in which Wendy Shay’s name is missing in the list.
This comes after the singer with the other ambassadors visited Ex-President Kufuor and she later posted a sultry photo of herself with the Former President to insinuate her song “Kufuor p3 hw3”.
Well, the press statement to officially announce the ambassadors to Ghana has the names;
- Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
- Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
- Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
- Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
- Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
- Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
Check out screenshot of the press statement below;