– Evangelist Mama Pat Agrada warns Auntie Mercy Ohemeng to stay away from her husband
– Agradaa reveals a misunderstanding between herself and Auntie Mercy
– Auntie Mercy accused of trying to snatch Agradaa’s husband, Pastor Eric Oduro Koranteng
– Agradaa asserts her right to fight for her husband and warns Auntie Mercy of the consequences
– Agradaa shares her role as the breadwinner and threatens to weaken her husband’s manhood if he leaves her
– Agradaa recalls a previous incident where she fought with her spiritual father over her husband’s behavior
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
Evangelist Mama Pat Agrada, CEO of Abozigi family, has issued a stern warning to Auntie Mercy Ohemeng, urging her to stay away from her husband, Pastor Eric Oduro Koranteng. In a live Facebook session, Agradaa disclosed that there is a misunderstanding between herself and Auntie Mercy, who holds the position of President. According to Agradaa, Auntie Mercy has been attempting to snatch her husband, but she is determined to put their friendship aside and handle the situation just as she did with her spiritual father last year.
During her heartfelt message, Agradaa emphasized that throughout her 26 years of marriage, she has single-handedly taken care of her husband. This, she believes, gives her the right to fight for him and protect their union. As the breadwinner of the family, Agradaa warned her husband that leaving her would result in immense pressure that could weaken his manhood.
This is not the first time Agradaa has openly fought against someone close to her who tries to interfere with her marriage. Last year, she faced a similar situation when her husband abandoned their matrimonial home to stay with their spiritual father due to Agradaa’s unruly behavior. However, due to the constant attacks from Agradaa, her husband eventually returned to save their spiritual father.
In conclusion, Agradaa’s warning to Auntie Mercy serves as a reminder that she will not tolerate any attempts to disrupt her marriage. She is prepared to defend her relationship with Pastor Eric Oduro Koranteng at all costs and warns others to stay away.
Watch the video below.
View this post on Instagram