Asem Aba: Lady Hospitalized After Vibrator Exploded In Her Vjayjay (Photos)

A woman nearly died after a vibrator in her vjayjay erupted while she was using it to pleasure herself at home.


The lady was alleged to have been alone in her chamber while using her vibrator to seek sexual fulfillment, but it caught fire and burst in her honeypot.

The vibrator was alleged to have acquired a malfunction as it began melting from the base, almost electrocuting the young lady.

According to reports, the young lady was taken to the hospital immediately after she began screaming from the injury she got as a result of selecting a vibrator over the actual d!ck.

Please see the images below.

Read Also  Twene Jonas reveals who sponsored him to America as he shows off his Lamborghini in a new video

About Fahrenheit

The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing so I write what’s need to be written. An online critic and sports fanatic with a Degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
x