– Kwaku Manu’s failed marriage and belief that there is no formula for a successful marriage
– His lack of friends due to backbiting and bad experiences in the movie industry
– His stance on not disclosing his political affiliation and refusal to be influenced by money
– His rise to fame through YouTube skits and Aggressive Interview show
– Kwaku Manu’s principle of setting targets for himself and achieving them
– His decision to live a quiet life and stop posting his children on social media
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
When Kwaku Manu and his wife Okailey got married 14 years ago, he had hoped that they would stay together until death parted them. However, their marriage hit a rough patch two years ago, leading to a divorce. Kwaku Manu believes that there is no formula for a successful marriage and that what works for one couple may not work for another.
The comic actor has faced other challenges besides his divorce, including backbiting and bad experiences in the movie industry, which have left him without any friends. He spends most of his time at home with his children and only steps out for work-related activities.
Despite being a popular figure, Kwaku Manu has no plans to disclose his political affiliation or campaign for any political party. He believes that no amount of money can influence him to do so.
Kwaku Manu rose to fame through his YouTube skits and Aggressive Interview show, where he has interviewed several celebrities. He finds motivation in hearing their stories and the financial rewards from YouTube.
Kwaku Manu has a principle of setting targets for himself and achieving them, which has helped him succeed. He also values his privacy and has stopped posting his children on social media.
In conclusion, Kwaku Manu’s life has been full of ups and downs, but he remains resilient and focused on achieving his goals. He believes that there is no perfect marriage or formula for success, but setting targets and working towards them can lead to great achievements.