Fire breaks out at Synagogue Church during TB Joshua’s funeral

During the candlelight parade in commemoration of the late founder of the Church, Prophet TB Joshua, a fire broke out at the headquarters of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos on Monday night, July 5.

Synagogue Church says fire outbreak caused by electrical incident

Around 11 p.m., a storehouse on the church grounds was gutted by fire, according to Premium Times.

Using containers to collect water from around the church and racing to douse the flames, the worshipers kept the fire from spreading, according to the magazine.

A little electrical fire occurred. In a press release posted on its Facebook page on Tuesday, July 5, the Synagogue Church acknowledged the fire occurrence.

The event was reported as a little electrical fire that broke out in a storeroom within the church compound, but it was swiftly put out with no casualties.

The following is a portion of the church’s official statement:

”In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) complex. The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries. ”As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on the ground at the time of the incident.”

The church indicated that there is no need to be concerned and that the services honoring Prophet TB Joshua’s life and legacy will go on as planned.

About nana Afia

Narnarh Berry have been creating content for blogs which includes Buzzgh.com and bestshowbiz.com, you can contact her via Email on [email protected]