A TWO-MONTH-OLD BABY was discovered on top of his dead mother.
Police in Kentucky, USA, discovered the 29-year-old days after he died of a heroin overdose.
The baby ate his own fingers for days, according to the Daily Star.
The terrible finding was uncovered by cops who had not seen the mother for several days.
“We had a good day,” Adriane Wade remarked.
She was allegedly called five days later to her daughter’s apartment to identify her body.
The infant was in the flat as his mother’s body decomposed, and his hand was raw from trying to eat.
It’s God. It’s amazing. His hand was raw. His survival skills had failed him for days, “said Gogo